Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Illegal Alien kills Marine on leave from Iraq!

i disagree. the country has been in this situation before. jp morgan, rockefeller........the country has been sold before. mexicans, irish, eastern europeans, we've been invaded before. it's just a matter of time. your posts do good. they make people angry which makes people aware. the problem with illegals right now is that the gov't is acting like it's too late, when the facts say that it isn't that hard of an issue to solve. i agree, the illegal immigaration problem must be solved, but it's not a matter of not allowing immigration, it's a matter of doing it in a way that benefits the country........i go to walmart and don't hear an english conversation between any 2 people that pass by me, but i don't dislike those people because they have no respect for america, i get angry because the gov't is not giving them a reason to respect america. they are like spoiled children because the atmosphere of political correctness and appeasement that pervades not only our industry, but our country has made the united states of america appear impotent. but it's not. there is hope, and that hope is the very enemy we are facing at present. it's the gov't. the constitution gives us rights, and when america decides it cares enough to turn out to the polls at more that 35% then things will change, but it won't happen in the next 10 years.

a few things i believe america has proven about it's self:

1. we have the finest FORM of government the world has ever seen (i emphasize form and not government for obvious reasons)

2. the american people are the least politically active people in the world (probably because it's a given, and it's like firing a hack that does 70% good against 30% bad, it's just easier to get ahead slightly than to seek an alternative until the alternative is absolutely neccessary).

3. americans only put up with things so long, but it usually seems hopeless before they act.

there is hope, but it is time to take action, one way or another we will survive, but how much we lose depends on how long we wait.
This is CABL.com posting #180312. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mU4q
Posted in reply to: Re: Illegal Alien kills Marine on leave from Iraq! by oldschooldbstech
There are 0 replies to this message