Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Where's The Experience Anymore

your attitude won't do much for your paycheck. i'm not going to jump in the middle of the feud, but i'm going to say that i've read your posts and you say that you weren't around for price cuts, well just wait.........it's going to happen and you are going to raise he!! too. to sit back and say it's ok for prices to drop when everything else is increasing is suicide. but then again so is only talking on the bar about it. i am currently contracted with people that i truely respect, they all know the industry top to bottom, but i am preparing to leave them as soon as monday, because althogh i could come back to work for them for the time being with a price cut, i've seen the new invoicing as well and if the line items remaining don't increase substantially, then the prices just got cut in half by someone at the mso's pen, although the work doubled. i put my a$$ where my mouth is. someone told me the other day that i would be out of the industry soon enough, and if that has to be the case then so be it. i'm good at what i do, and if i leave this industry because the prices don't work, then you can thank me and the others that did the same if your prices stay the same. i might be a cable whore, but i'm not gonna be a cheap(er) whore if there's anything that i can do.

for god's sake man, respect the good work that you do!
This is CABL.com posting #180249. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mU3p
Posted in reply to: Re: Where's The Experience Anymore by JWilson
There are 0 replies to this message