Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Where's The Experience Anymore

Ok mike, here again i will explain my reasoning with you though i don't know why, maybe its because i find it humoring watching people talk what they don't know and mike you have been doing alot of that about me and my company. In my experience, it takes a few more guys to get the fiber in the air be it drive off or backpull. There is the driver the guy in the bucket the guy at the reel or figure 8 and there is traffic control. To get it lashed apparently all it takes is you ( the 1-man lashing crew) or so you have stated.. I can split .09ft between 4-5 guys for jig and pay .10ft to 2-3 guys for lash and make up. Now b4 you say well give it all to me answer this, did you have a cdl for the t-40 and also did you have the seniority in the company? ( I hardly think 4 weeks, and i just checked, constitutes seniority, and you know you were not bad mouthing me when you got a 400$ advance from me your first week were you 4/10/06) Hell, anyway James Michael Hemmings can you give this a rest now or do we go on?(cool)
Jerry Edgar
This is CABL.com posting #180091. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mU0R
Posted in reply to: Re: Where's The Experience Anymore by KODIAKSQ
There are 0 replies to this message