Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: direct vs. dish

either way you go you can lease or buy. i recommend leasing just because it's cheaper for the most part. i like dish 4 two reasons.....one i have hd and they have more hd channels. 2 it's cheaper. i installed my own system and it doesn't go out...........unless it's a flash flood and then it comes back. never gone out for more than a few minutes. but then again you have to ask a few questions.......the standard 4 room dishnet system is going to consist of 2 receivers, so if you are wanting to go full blown home theater in more than 2 rooms you are probably looking at upgrade fees.

what i would do if i were you (this is what i did) is go online and look at the packages, what do you want. how many rooms do you want to do and what do you want in those rooms, understand that a standard dishnet system is going to be similar in function to analog cable in 2 rooms, just with a better picture, call the providers and get quotes, then call around to the retailers, there is a good chance you can get a better package or at least promotion there. lastly send me or someone else on the bar a pm and ask them any questions that you might have.
This is CABL.com posting #180012. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUZA
Posted in reply to: direct vs. dish by KODIAKSQ
There are 0 replies to this message