Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: beware of VM comsource

lol.. you and greg promised the moon and when someone asked for what was promised all that was delivered was excuses. i am very sorry that i asked friends of mine to work for you and greg, because all they got was fu*ked. i think you are confusing the whining and crying with others on that project because they were getting routed all over the city for a measly $7 per swap and it took more than that in gas to get to each one in the time frame. I saw that coming on the second tme out and didn't do any of those swaps. yet i did keep on what was going on. again... you and greg taught me a valuable lesson..and thank you for it. as far as getting everything on the maryland project.. the contract stated hotels paid, and $25 a day for per diem. i did NOT receive that. it also stated that all changes to the contract were to be in writing, i did not recieve that. therefore the contract that i did not sign, that you have sworn up and down that since i showwed up in maryland was enforceable, is the one in effect. once i receive all monies that are owed to me by that contract i will stop raining on your pity party.
This is CABL.com posting #179749. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUVl
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: beware of VM comsource sumahit 11/24/2006 4:14:00 PM
Re: beware of VM comsource sumahit 11/24/2006 4:05:00 PM