Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Techs Beware!!!

man you are so right........I wish Directv would call comcast and ask them how they get their DVR'S to work off of one cable versus two...... because that famous DVR upgrade of course requires that second line that the customer was not told about when they ordered the DVR......... I have done a few free wall fishes now (yeah ok they took all of 10 minute's following power and all) just not to lose the job, but you are right the risk you take of a damage should be compensated for .........easy come easy go I guess.......but from here on out I don't care how easy they are I'm getting something even if it's just a sandwich ........or a beer...........and if anybody here doesn't know what I mean by "following power" I'm soooooooooooo sorry, you can follow from the attic or the crawlspace NO DRILL BABY and for everybody else IT'S SO EASY IT'S SO EASY YEAHHHH .....or however that song went........it's amazing how much Bellsouth and these electricians charge for a wallfish........I know you have to use your imagination a little more on some more than others especially in older homes and outside walls and dealing with a per-line but for the most part ......cake.........but don't tell these customers that(smokin)
This is CABL.com posting #179420. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUP2
Posted in reply to: Re: Techs Beware!!! by fundude101
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Techs Beware!!! vegassatellite 11/20/2006 7:28:00 PM
Re: Techs Beware!!! davisgo 11/20/2006 7:23:00 PM