Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Taiwan: China targeting island with 900 missil

i was avoiding serious when i posted, but you are right. the industrial capacity of a nation is wat can sustain it through the REAL wars. not the ones where we go destroy a country in 2 weeks and watch the reruns on cnn for 3 years. i don't know how much if any of our military production is done in china........but it wouldn't surprise me to find out that the same factory that produces the little light pedestal with the glass cube that flashes Jesus in red, green and blue is the same factory that makes the one piece of a tomahawk that can make the thing fly straight. it was our manufacturing capacity that one world war II. that's not to take ANYTHING away from the men that won the war (my grandpa lost his face in okinawa. litterally.......gernade in the foxhole .......left with one eye and lips that made me cry when he'd kiss me as a little kid), but it came down to who could supply their army. world wars come down to who can destroy the infrastructure of a country, and when your infrastructure is across an ocean, it doesn't take much to cut it off.

god bless america for as long as it is left.

This is CABL.com posting #179349. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUOT
Posted in reply to: Re: Taiwan: China targeting island with 900 missil by oldschooldbstech
There are 0 replies to this message