Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: WalMart promotes book calling GOD a fat black

that just sickens me, but it's a sign of the times. money rules. play to the most vocal of minorities and hope it works out. i'm not a homophobe. i've had a couple of fairly close (at a comfortable distance) friends that were queer. i use that word and don't ban my post because it's how they address themselves.
but i also have boys, and i don't consider it acceptable and i don't want them thinking it is either i'm not the type to judge someone by what they do in their bedroom. but keep it in your bedroom. i think gay rights should be treated the same way. if they want the same tax rights as married people that fine. don't call their "union" marriage and pass the same rights on to unmarried straight couples. but if they accept those benefits, make it just as messy when they break up. that just sounds fair. but if i ever flip on the news again and see men in daisy dukes chanting that i need to get used to it i might flip out. do what you do, but don't try to make wrong right. when did this country go gay? i mean that as feminized and this post shouldn't be banned because the federal courts have ruled that the word gay is no longer strictly negative. geeeeeeeeez. what the heck(canada)(canada) happened to this country.
This is CABL.com posting #179316. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUOm
Posted in reply to: Re: WalMart promotes book calling GOD a fat black by vegassatellite
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: WalMart promotes book calling GOD a fat black oldschooldbstech 11/22/2006 9:02:00 AM