Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Illegal immigrants to decrease our quality of

Member Uploaded Image

I must say I was with you up until you started talking about shooting. I agree that there should be limit to the "southern hospitality" this government shows illegals. When I got to pay money to see a doc at the VA hospital while Juan Carlos goes to civilian hospital for free there is something wrong. I believe that you shouldn't 'let your guests sleep on nice pillow top mattresses inyour house while your own kids sleep in the barn'. But that is what our elected officials are doing.
I've been a 'guest' in alot of different countries. I've been to Mexico and to Spain and Puerto Rico and New York. Luckily nobody tried to kill me.(Atleast not that I know of.) Taking the sugar off the table is one thing. Sprinklin crack into the sugar is something else.
I don't know how serious you were about killing Juan Carlos, but its a lot harder to kill people when its not personal.
This is CABL.com posting #179270. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUNC
Posted in reply to: Re: Illegal immigrants to decrease our quality of by vegassatellite
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Illegal immigrants to decrease our quality of Wife of a cable guy 11/17/2006 7:01:00 AM