Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Illegal immigrants to decrease our quality of

That is why I specifically stated that the crime of murder would still apply if the person killed was an US citizen. With this provision, you had better be damn sure the person you were shooting at is in fact an illegal. If you shoot someone just because he's brown and replacing your neighbor's roof, you would be damn foolish to not find out his status.

How many people do you think are going to shoot Jose, knowing that if they were wrong about his citizenry, that they were going to jail for a long time?

All the law does, is give illegals a real reason to fear being here illegally without any serious probability that they would get shot at anymore than already happens with their MS-13 gang wars.

BTW, uboat, like I stated earlier in this topic, I was wondering how long it was going to be before you brought up your Colombian trophy. Not one of these types of threads goes by without you saying, "look at me, I married a Colombian, and she's not a citizen." Dude, we get it!
This is CABL.com posting #179193. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUMn
Posted in reply to: Re: Illegal immigrants to decrease our quality of by uboatcmdr
There is 1 reply to this message