Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Illegal immigrants to decrease our quality of

I'm not an anarchist, but I see things from the reason not the result. I firmly believe that our government has failed and will continue to fail those who truely care, because we as a people have yet to unite and let the people who work for "US" know what is going on in Washington is not acceptable. I am a firmly believe that all positions held in our Government should be voluntary as they once were and people will learn to take more pride in their job instead of looking to get their pockets fat. I am probably one of the few youngest people on this board who can't tell you anything you want to know about the history of this country and cite almost anything in the consitution off memory. I loved this country growing up from learning from the past but dealing with the current state of our country present's a problem for my children and their children.

My whole point of posting is to educate those who point in the wrong path and one day see this country united as it once was.
This is CABL.com posting #179108. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUK0
Posted in reply to: Re: Illegal immigrants to decrease our quality of by slimhefty
There are 0 replies to this message