Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Illegal immigrants to decrease our quality of

Just because my profile says I'm in PA doesn't mean that I have never lived in Texas or California because I have. This so called Government that some people seem to love has lied, killed, destroyed your country. Yes I believe their should be some kind of method to them crossing the so called borders to help maintain order because order is neccesary to live, but in the same token people can not blame the immigrants for a decreased way of life because it is the american people who have been living a decreased way of life for eras on end. It's nice to feel like we are such a powerful country but in reality we are not even close. Our schools lack the proper tools because of the "GOVERNMENT", our work force lacks the proper pay scale because of the "GOVERNMENT", and the debt that the country is in is because of our "GOVERNMENT".

I follow politics really closely and the choice that have been made in the past 200 years are the reason why the country is in the place that it is. If you want to blame someone for your way of life decreasing it's time to point the finger at the true problem the "GOVERNMENT". If you truely want to solve the problem that you feel need to be fix then you need to convice the rest of the american population that feel like you and understand that it will take a nation of people united to fix problems created by a ruined government. It is sad to say that our governments really doesn't care about anything that don't make dollars unless they are pressured by a mass media outtake or somthing that would turnish the american government. Other then that they do what they want and when they want. 60% of the government officials all have illegal 's working fo them. It's somthing that is not going to change in the blink of an eye and if you want to change then guess what your going to need about a million other people to storm washington and make some heads roll.

I'm done with this topic have a blessed day.
This is CABL.com posting #179068. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUKm
Posted in reply to: Re: Illegal immigrants to decrease our quality of by vegassatellite
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Illegal immigrants to decrease our quality of oldschooldbstech 11/14/2006 2:05:00 PM