Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Working for Dishnet directly

I did not work for Dish as an employee but as a subcontractor for many, they stink. I will first apologize to the decent Dish technicians for the following statements, for the rest of them, I hope you get what is coming to you. Now to respond.

Get yourself a good digital camera and use, use, and use it.

Do not forget, that whatever crap that you run into from their previous installers, that you can get entangled in customer, life threatening, installations or service calls, that you should, if you are a decent person, bring up to code. Insurance companies just want their money, so make sure that you are not the target.

You will constantly fight bad installations, defective equipment, and time constraints. Do not forget irate customers that did not understand the contract or conditions of the installs, or the ones attempting to take advantage. As a person from the outside looking in, their administrative processes are always playing catch up.

If you are easy going and need the money real bad, go for it! Just cover your butt. Otherwise, use your other talents, Dish might need to lay off employees if current legal rulings and trends continue.
This is CABL.com posting #178836. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUGC
Posted in reply to: Working for Dishnet directly by jburdick
There are 0 replies to this message