Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Applied 4 Iraq Today

I was over there in 91-92 don't wish it upon anyone. These people truly hate Americans. It's all about money & power. Corporations & select individuals have the means & the capital to dictate law. We may not have it but some americans do along with other euro nations & select individuals. Our biggest mistake is allowing the 3-5% of the population control all of us.
I have nothing against most of the people our government calls terrorists. I'm quite certain that we or our coalition has truly wronged many of these individuals that have undeniable hatred towards us. I believe that most of what we hear in the news is what they want us to hear.

Think about it; If I killed your Brother, Mother, Father, Sister, etc.... wouldn't you feel obligated to retaliate or seek some revenge for their death? Maybe that is the root of these so called terrorists reasons. Every person has their own reasons for what they do. I for one welcome the diversity into the culture & believe that if we as Americans are responsible as a whole for what we allow our government to do, maybe we deserve what happens & has happened to us in recent years. & if we truly seek a peaceful existence maybe we won't allow our government to perform unspeakable acts behind our backs any longer.
This is CABL.com posting #178561. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUCb
Posted in reply to: Re: Applied 4 Iraq Today by midspan28
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Applied 4 Iraq Today Wife of a cable guy 11/7/2006 7:30:00 AM