Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Got out of cable for good

Well BEinc glad your happy...I wish you the best!

I too have just gotten out of Cable and it looks like for good due to 2 heart attacks, 2 pace maker and a host of other congestive heart failure related problems.

Been in the biz for nearly 27 years and have hit the end of the line...man it's been a tough withdraw period but I knew the was coming soon last summer due to a series of continued complications that kept me in and out of the hospital.

My problem was I should have gotten out several years ago when I was able to stop and really enjoy life: Maybe then I could have enjoyed watching my daughter grow up, maybe then I would still be married to her mother, maybe then I would not have faced problems with the IRS and bankruptcy, maybe then I would still have my health.
Hell no I pushed myself so hard and paid no attention as to what was going on around me that when it all came down to it I went down in flames.

The Cable industry took care of me...my problem was I didn't take care of myself or the loved one's around me.
Do whats right for you and your family.
And PLEASE to all the men and women Dawgs...get a health check on a regular basis, watch you heart...get check ups!

Take time for the things you all love most in life.
Don't do as I did and run red lights at 90(mph)..rather find your inner peace and be happy for the best things in life are free.
Once your health is gone..."thats it" nothings ever the same.
Ok I'm done....Have a Blessed Weekend.

frame
This is CABL.com posting #178426. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUz0
Posted in reply to: Got out of cable for good by BEInc
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Got out of cable for good oldschoolgal 11/6/2006 3:08:00 PM
Re: Got out of cable for good Wife of a cable guy 11/5/2006 10:39:00 AM