Create your free account now! Sign up

Kansas Gods Country

Seems like forever since I've been here. I must admit I thought it would be colder here. The ladies here are for the most part well above average , just haven't had time to enjoy them. I went to a bar a couple weeks back and was truly astounded at how many pretty ladies there were. Work here is going well with a few nasty easments, I don't know how many of you know an old dog named Jim McCurdy he's the project mgr.here its nice to work with oldschool. You come up with a problem , Jim handles it .I'll be posting some pics from around here tomorrow. You wouldn't believe all the wild turkeys here , their aswome and every where. I really enjoy splicing and hearing their gobble gobble. The Ducks tired its been a long day stay tuned tommorrow for some picks we only work til 11 on Saturday . Deadlines sometimes they suck but you gotta meet em .
(usa) "WHITFIELD"(sunny)(beerchug)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #178388. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUzo
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Kansas Gods Country boreguys 11/4/2006 7:19:00 PM