Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Welcome Newbie with your opinions

You have your opinion fine. Coming to a public site and your first 2 posts consist of down playing the Public information that is provided FOR FREE by a member who has become an institution on this site here is.........well call it what you want.
I have a word for it but will leave out the barbs.
Many of us on this site use this information by this individual as a helpful tool to weed out the many thieves and scumbags who offer bogus work and various scams of one form or another.
I personally don't use just his information, but again use it as a tool on occasion.
It is my opinion if you are offering a job or service that the right should be there for me to investigate you when these decisions of your offerings could amount to thousands of dollars.
So with that being said, if Cable Spy tells me that XXX communications lives in a 50'x50' place and has had 30 address and state changes over the last 3 years... Yeah thats helpful information that I want to know about in my dealings with this company and will prompt me to dig further.
Sit there behind your puter as anonymous as you want taking jabs at people if thats what floats your boat as it isn't going to change my mind on using any and all public information on any business that I plan to engage in.
This is CABL.com posting #178306. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUx4
Posted in reply to: Re: Welcome Newbie by busch
There are 0 replies to this message