Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Brewster-Out of Business?

Companies like Bruister DISGUST me to be a member of management in the same industry. Bruister was designed around the owner's bank account, without any concern for any of their technicians. Our company is extremely successful, and we've been around since 1992.

I wasn't stating an opinion, it's a fact. I have never worked for your dictatorship, and I never will because of everything I know about it. How can you look at your communist face in the mirror every morning? Forty percent of our new techs come to us from Bruister, and they all do great work. They all tend to hang around for quite awhile because we tend to pay them what they are worth. You guys did get one thing right, you learned how to train your techs, but you forgot how to compensate them. How can you expect a man that is just as good as anyone else with a family just like anyone else to do all of the work you require for the chicken sh*t you guys pay? I wouldn't get out of bed for your worthless checks and over-rated, over-priced benefits.

Our company pays $80/25 for each additional, and I make in two days what your techs make in seven.

You were paying overtime, but even that has been cut out, with no pay raise.

My info comes from former and CURRENT Bruister techs.

Bruister needs to throw their dogs a bone, and not ask them to sit on it.(flipoff)
This is CABL.com posting #178236. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUwW
Posted in reply to: Re: Brewster-Out of Business? by fundude101
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Brewster-Out of Business? eugeneshrt6 12/3/2006 7:05:00 AM
what areas do you cover mobiletech 11/3/2006 12:30:00 AM
Re: Brewster-Out of Business? SatSouth 11/1/2006 10:01:00 PM