Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Help me out...

i get 79 for 1 dish and one room, i get 22.50 for every room after that. i get 32 for trouble calls, and basic changes (move a receiver, add a receiver) i get 50 for redoing the dish and ground block. i get 22.50 for any room i add or move after the basic change. i generally do 2 new connects with a total of 7 outlets a day although sometimes it's much more and sometimes it's much less. i am generally HOME by 6:30 each night and after material purchases and giving up 4.5% for insurance i average 1200 a week. that's the average as taken since i've been doing dish installs. if a guy is going to make 10 to 12 stops a day, it's no wonder that his work is crap. for that matter i doubt you have ANY installer doing the work that would keep him from being charged back on a regular basis. i'd say that you are a disgrace, but everytime my posts get to aggressive they are deleted, but you should know that's what i'm THINKING. i've NEVER been charged back a job in 3 years although i have failed a qc. everytime i've failed i've had pictures to prove the quality of the install and the fail was appealed and won. that is three totally different systems cable, and dish.

shame on you
This is CABL.com posting #177828. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUqm
Posted in reply to: Re: Help me out... by cabledog
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Help me out... Dcableservices 10/25/2006 6:02:00 AM
Re: Help me out... oldschooldbstech 10/25/2006 1:12:00 AM