Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: what seems to have worked.........

i am nervous that something that something more could be wrong, but here's my catch-22.........find out now, get diagnosed and in january i'll still be paying for it, or wait till february and if something is wrong let my new insurance pay for it. when my wife got her new job that has GREAT BENEFITS last year we weren't sure how things would go so we had her and the children covered......i figured i'd made it this long without major medical expense i could make it longer.......this last year has had some close calls so in january when she can make changes to her policy we are going to do that. but there is always the catch of "pre-existing conditions"....supposing i were to wind up on medication for the rest of my life it would be a major benefit for that to be covered. so i will not be seeing any doctors for another3 months unless it is emergency care.

as a side note i guess it would be fair for me to say that i don't trust doctor's and their fondness for prescribing dangerous drugs. i spent years doing every drug i could find, and i now choose to avoid all that i can. i don't go overboard and say that manson shouldn't get his pills three times daily, just that if i personally can get by without taking any kind of pill then that's what i do.
This is CABL.com posting #177648. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUns
Posted in reply to: Re: what seems to have worked......... by William Herens
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: what seems to have worked......... oldschooldbstech 10/22/2006 2:43:00 AM