Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: A union, is it time

Yo Satstar1 Whats Up With U I Have Been With Ironwood For 4 Years I Dont Work Seven Days A Week , If U Know Much About The Industry This Is The Busy Time Of The Year And This Is When The Weak Fall Over Board If You Think The Grass Is Greener Climb Over The Fence And See Whats Out There And The Ass Holes U Are Talking About Ie Management Dont Usually Last So Hang Inthere But I Can Tell You One Thing Its Much Better To Have A Boss U Can Talk To And Joke Around With Than A Stick In The Mud And The One That U Say Is Running The Shop Into The Ground Would Probaly Bend Over Backwards For U If U Would Just Ask I Have Never Been Denied A Day Off But I Due My Job , Sit Back And Ask Your Self Where Could U Make The Money Your Making Working The Hours And Having The Freedom U Have,The Union Is Not The Answer Believe Me I Have Been In 2 Of The Largest Unions In The Country And They Never Did Any Thing 4 Me But Took Money Out Of My Pocket Try Talking To Someone Before U Throw It All Away And If U Are Truely A Ironwood Tech Look Me Up I Always Have Time To Chat

The Big Dog

This is CABL.com posting #177577. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUmj
Posted in reply to: Re: A union, is it time by satstar1
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: A union, is it time satstar1 10/24/2006 4:24:00 PM