Create your free account now! Sign up

Unethical Practices

I posted a message earlier of a "Friend" ,who thinks hes a Company, who promised a bunch of us one price and then after the job started decided that it looked like a profitable job and decided to take a piece of the action. We where all going in as equals. After three weeks of getting the job started (with only 2 of us when there should have been 4 he never even showed up) Fired me and the other guy who got every thing running smoothly because we protested the cut in pay!! I was going to mention him but Deleted the post. Its a real shame when as the Bible says " The LOVE of money is the root of all evil" , And this man whom I helped get started in the Business turn to Greed.I don't know about you all but I have a conscience and could never do that to any one who worked for me. Needles to say he is bad mouthing me now and is no longer my friend. And now the sad part is he owes me over $10,000. Sorry to sound like such a sad sack but this is the first time in 30 years I have ever been fired off a job and it hurts.
“The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.Thomas Jefferson
This is CABL.com posting #177532. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUlA
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Unethical Practices slimhefty 10/20/2006 11:13:00 PM
Re: Unethical Practices oldschoolgal 10/20/2006 2:39:00 PM