Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Paper Money Sucks

Very well said S.M.T.M part of the equation. If I can find the site I'll post it about the privatized federal reserve based on the pyramid system that I think without the google was deemed illegal(ya right) late 70's-early 80's. On this site it takes ya back a couple of hundred years when there was only a handfull of players(brits) were the lending conglomerate. But now there's quite a few familiar names compared to the old money antiquated families which are not obsolete in the the least(names have been changed to protect the guilty). Also quite interesting on this site about the reconstruction after the Civil War Lincoln was approached by these entities from Europe to be lent the monies and declined. His choice was to print money like no-end which from what I recall kept the nation afloat for 18yrs then the greedy capitalist(interest people, the driving force) regained control. I don't think there's anything wrong with capitalism it's the greed that gives it the bad name. What can the 4 remaning heirs of wally-world possibly do with 5 billion apiece. I agree it's their money not so sure they earned it other than the old man building an empire from the ground up. It's still their money flat out. Point in case: Read about a trucking company from my area about 3-4 yr ago when the owner sold out, based on the amount of yrs people had it seems 2-3 were given a cool mil and TRICKLED down to the least for about 300g's, my kind of boss. I'm sure the man(owner) had a few million to kick back on without cramping his style. 5 million in the bank at 3% interest comes out to 150 g's a yr. I could help out my kids no sweat and my used to be friends. Well at least some would be my friends again forgetting the money they still owe me . Let's see I'm sure the wally folks have at least 200 million in cash(a piece) so x 3% that comes out to a measly 6,ooo,ooo. Tough life they've etched out on other people's money. As I said, it's their money, let your conscious be your guide? I mean wa-ta-hay if paul allen wants to spend 150 million a year sending out signals to ET's who am I to say??? Seems his brilliance has waned in the last 5 yrs or was Mr. Gates a stand up guy and split the monies. Seems about 99 or 2000' allen was worth about 40-45 billion(?stock market 2000'?) and from last I heard it's half now. Makes one think of Howard Hughes.
This is CABL.com posting #177413. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUjF
Posted in reply to: Re: Paper Money Sucks by shomethemoney
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Paper Money Sucks voices 10/18/2006 7:41:00 PM