Create your free account now! Sign up

A Pot of Gold $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Thanks for all the responces to my last post . With the current condition of the industry a good project is a Godsend. I've never been treated any better by any company. The only thing I have to put money out for is food. They paid to get me here , they put me in a 2006 450 Super Duty Ford with an Altec boom. They pay for my room . They for my fuel . They pay for insurance . This company has deep pockets and lots of contracts . Life is good. If your good help and down on your luck ,as long as your worth your salt they can help , buy you a plane ticket to the job . The scope of work where I'm at is mod swaps,forward and return balance , some face plate changes and adding an EQ here and there . Its such a sweet job I feel as if I'm cheating as the money is soooo good. every day seems like another day in paradise. Their management makes the job run smoothly. Techinal support is on the project with you . No doubt thats why the company continues to grow leaps and bounds , they need more and more help all the time as they are forever starting new projects. Don't miss out on this oppourtunity , get on board before they run out of positions . What more can I say . I'm not an a.s.s kisser , I just want to help them help this industry build for a better tommorrow for all of us. I am closing this with an apology to all for what I'm about to write under the off topic heading. There is a hacker that posted here under my name , it was tilted help help , help ......... I don't know what posses's someone to stalk me but I hope they get the message from what I will write to them . Remember call the company soon , these positions won;t be available for long as they have adds posted here. I'll get them to attach my name to one so you know whats available.
(usa) "WHITFIELD"(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #177403. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUjv
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: A Pot of Gold $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ oldschooldbstech 10/18/2006 1:11:00 AM