Create your free account now! Sign up

The Wizard Of Oz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where Is Dorthy and Toe Toe, thats the only thing missing here. This has got to be one of the sweetest places I've ever been . I'm back working for Brakefield , the man I started working in cable for in 1979 . I was apprensive about going inhouse , after being a contractor for soooooo many years. One of the best things about this is I feel I'm back with family. (NO BULL****) I know there is so many companys I could be woring for and different places I could go , here I can count on my money and take it all the way to the bank , trucks are sweet ,not junk ,motels are top shelf not crackdens. Mike has so many oldschool employed its been such a pleasent experience. I"m glad I made the move to come on board. If your a splicer or sweep God and your not here your missing out, the man behind the wheel of this ship has been at this game a loooooong time , honestly I'm making better money than I did as a sub , it blows me away, I didn't think it possible. I'm living proof. Eating my own words (CONTRACTOR vs INHOUSE) never thought I'd say that!! Yesterday Saturday , the company throwed us a tailgate party at the motel, New York Strips , potato sladad,slaw , baked beans, I cooked the steaks (Chit was good) " Unbelivable" I' haven't had such a good time in this industry in sooooome years. Here is some of the people that were at the gathering yesterday.Jim McCurdy , Mark Vandenburg, Pete Byrne ,Richard Botts, Mike Penberthy , Randy Wilson , Bob Means ,James MCCurdy Jr. , David Doole Jr. , Sr. is here but back next week , and Joel Sayre a true Sweep God, I swear the mans got a GPS built inside his body, never met anyone with this mans sense of direction , thought mine is good but his is better. Michael Brakefield you have always surrounded yourself with the best our industry has to offer. I can't wait to meet your wife Lisa, I don't know many women that pinch pennies , must be nice to find one like that . I also hear she is also beautiful with Big Hooters , your a very very lucky man to find such a lady. She is also very intelligent , I know this per our our conversations . I won't post the company name for fear Rick would have his moderator remove this post and that would piss the Duck Off. This site has always been here for us Dog/Dawgs.With the current shape of this industry I feel I've found the pot of Gold at the end of the Rainbow. Thanks Mike for having me back ,I won't let you down. I only feel guilty I can't post everybodys name in the company family,and thats what it feels like. I've never seen such a coulition of good people. All you old Amercian Spliceco people come on back home there is BIGGGG MONEY to be made. I haven't enjoyed life in this industry this well since 1980 in Cinn Ohio . Gary Vest , Doug Cohen ,Rich Special , I could go on and on , too many names to list , Time to get Rich Men. The money is here or elese I wouldn't be .Everybody that knows me knows I always go for the best money making jobs. Don't waste your time chasing carrots from some money hungry bullshi.t.er , this company has deep pockets. Come on home, you want a good Christmas for your family , pack you mess and get on the road, there is plenty of work, and yes this company is the prime with most all of the Mother Company players in the industry today. You want to work with oldschool and for oldschool , check out there employment adds posted on this site and take it all the way to the bank, I'd stake my life on it. PS. Randy Simms of CCI your twin is here,for you to see this man here would blow you away ,it did me I thought he was you. I gotta go. You know me, like the terminator I'll be back. Life is good!!!
(spin)(spin)(spin)(usa)'WHITFIELD"(spin)(spin)(spin)(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #177272. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUho
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: The Wizard Of Oz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wife of a cable guy 10/17/2006 8:36:00 AM
Re: The Wizard Of Oz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cabledog 10/16/2006 6:26:00 PM
Re: The Wizard Of Oz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! randal thom 10/16/2006 2:35:00 AM