Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: hook me up

Another Story.......
About 2AM one morning I was babysitting a power supply waiting on the power company that was about 3 blocks down from me. I was 1/2 asleep in the front of the bucket truck with the generator running outside when a tap on the window brought me to life. I rolled down the window to ask what he needed and he informed me that I needed to move. Well I figured he was just pissed that there was a generator running outside his bedroom window at 2 in the morning and I kindly informed him I would be leaving as soon as the power company got the power back on. He then proceded to place a pistol on my nose and informed me again that I needed to leave NOW ! I said OK NO PROBLEM.... jumped out yanked the the cord out of the power supply cabinet from the ground and left. I drove arond the block while calling the answering service to let them know that the cable was back off and why. Then I pulled up down the street where the power company buckets were still working got out and told them what had happen to me. They said they were not surprised and that they had been taking bets on how long I would be able to sit in front of that crack house. Cause with me sitting there the crack house wasnt getting any business.
Of course that's just my opinion.... I could be wrong
This is CABL.com posting #177027. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUdr
Posted in reply to: hook me up by CANTRELL
There are 0 replies to this message