Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: hook me up

Along the same line of thinking..... I was running a service call one day in the part of town that you don't walk out of sight of the truck. Anyways....as I got out of the vehicle in the customer's yard there was a group of 'young urban males sitting on the porch across the street hollering the typical "HEY CABLEMAN !!! HOOK MY CABLE UP !!" all the while grabbing certain areas of their crotch......with alotta other words I will choose not to repeat here....but you get the picture.
The customer (an older clean cut distinguished gentleman of color and race similar to those across the street) appeared at his door and beckened me on in. I made a small notion towards the other side of the street and said I would be there once I locked my truck up.
The customer met me at my truck as I was locking the last door and looked me right in the face, held open his jacket to reveal what appeared to be a large caliber handgun in a shoulder holster and he said...." YOUR GD CABLE TRUCK IS IN MY F**KIN' YARD ....THEY AREN'T GONNA BE TOUCHING THE SOB ......CAUSE .... I WANT MY GD CABLE FIXED !!!"
Once his words were said (very loudly mind you) The porch across the street cleared and I didnt hear another word the whole time I was there and the truck did not get touched.

And yes, His cable got fixed. (wink)

Of course that's just my opinion.... I could be wrong
This is CABL.com posting #176956. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUci
Posted in reply to: hook me up by CANTRELL
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: hook me up x Greasemonkey 10/10/2006 4:09:00 AM
Re: hook me up vegassatellite 10/9/2006 6:50:00 PM