Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: why do i have to keep on yawning?

i work like that for one reason basically. I have a family. My family has a decent house on enough land that if my boys are tearing something up it's probably mine, and when my wife sees something that was just "too cute, cheap, on sale" or whatever the excuse is i only have to say no 1/3 of the time! she's actually pretty good about that actually and my cable bill probably wouldn't have gotten paid for me to be on the bar right now if she weren't also my accountant.(clap) , but more than that i find that i always seem to get treated much better, tighter routes, better jobs, less hastle about pictures and getting there by 7 am (that rarely happens) and all the other assorted other crap that can make this job suck even worse if i work my a$$ off everyday. basically when i get to a shop i do what it takes to get to the top and then start letting them know how i'd like things to be. it usually works well. of course more is expected of me, but i'd rather work and be treated the way i think i deserve to be treated than be the guy that might run a week of trouble calls for what i made monday and tuesday. just how i try to do things. doesn't always work, but it's the only way i know to do things. besides the good times always become starving times soon enough so i do all i can stand to do while it's there.

i'm starting to feel like a sucker, maybe i should quit reading this post and just post it
This is CABL.com posting #176873. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUaX
Posted in reply to: Re: why do i have to keep on yawning? by metrosat
There are 0 replies to this message