Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Unity from the big boss of unity

"Ok, so you want specifics. All techs are supplied with meters. All techs get a gas bonus every week, for one day or 6 days of work.

As for charge backs, we have maybe 200 dollars a week for all techs. DAMN, we must have meters! And also we dont just take a charge back from the MSO with no grease, we make them have pic's and documentation. But of course, if it is out of the techs hands they document their own work orders with pic's so most times these charge backs are reversed. Wow, have you ever heard of all work QC'd up to 50%?

And we dont take or keep guys that don't change. Also, we do have a warehouse and offices plus the purchasing of 1000s of dollars in equipment, i.e. meters and tools. If the tech needs ladders or whatever, we are a great company to work for and we got the back of all of them. And I will not respond to another one of your stupid replies because you haven't worked for my company.

SORRY for remarks about the splitters, but than you dont know squat about us and how we operate. There are alot of f** companies to work for out there but WE aren't one of those, so you might want to check out our operation first and only then make jugments........."

Study up. Test in the morning. Cheers.
This is CABL.com posting #176823. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mT99
Posted in reply to: Re: Unity from the big boss of unity by independentcom
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Unity from the big boss of unity RadioMan 10/5/2006 11:44:00 PM