Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What I've Learned/ Re: NUKE THEM

oldschoolgal, You are OBVIOUSLY a goodhearted and caring person. I have read you in action, helping others in their time of need. I commend you for that.

But I am stumped as to why you are hung up on the "buzzwords" comment. If you read the post you will see that I was appologizing for offending a Southern Gentleman. I personally believe the South ACTUALLY died when Lynyrd Skynyrds plane went down in that Mississippi swamp back in 1977. Who since has had the guts to defend the south so publicly.

The rest was part sarcasm and part telling what IS !!!

Here's my problem. I have had enough of people who are NEVER challenged on their views. You know just as well as I do, that there are some among us who can't, or won't type 2 sentences without going into the "Bush is Hitler" mode. They are NEVER asked to tell us What THEY would do.

They are NEVER given grief when they call people names or threaten violence. I see no such concern with their point of view. "Impeaching Bush" DOES NOT solve our problems.
There is currently a post with an article saying Sen. Frist wants us out of Afghanistan thru possible talks. REALLY, We need to get out of Afghanistan. What a shock. The ONLY reason that is posted, is because it contradicts "Bush". Ignore the second half of the article though. As has been MY point, Look at all the CIVILIANS that are being killed, BY THE TERRORISTS. Why do they ignore that? That HAS been us and WILL be us again if we don't realize who THE REAL ENEMY IS !!!

It's NOT Bush and It's NOT Clinton. It's Muslim Imperialism. But there are those among us who can't see ANYTHING besides "Bush is a Liar".

That's were the Buzzword comment came in. At what point does constructive criticism become SHEER HATRED. OK ! OK ! "Bush is the Devil". NOW WHAT ???????

Whats the point of the post titled "WALK THE WALK". The sheer hatred for ANYONE who defends America or it's institutions is the problem, to people like that. I did and AM "walking the walk". Just as when I was in the Army, I would NEVER ask my men to do something I hadn't done, Nor would do. There's a reason that the soldiers under Gen. Patton would follow him to Hell and back. And it wasn't because he pointed his finger and said "Go take that hill". They followed him because he LEAD BY EXAMPLE. He was JUST as likely to be killed as his men were.

You MUST know what a "Buzzword" is. Then when they consistently and obviously can't tolerate ANYTHING that doesn't include the words "Bush is a liar", "Halliburton", "War monger". What would you call it. They are obviously looking for ANYTHING that is detrimental to the President and the war effort.
At what point do people LIKE YOU SAY, ok ! ok ! I get it !!!

Just as when Clinton was pursued. There reached a point where OK ! OK ! I get it !!!

What is your solution?

I personnally don't think it takes much "BRAVERY" to run off at the mouth, when the WORST that can happen to you is to have your picture taken and end up on the evening news.

When I see them protesting REAL attrocities, I will be much more receptive to their posts.
BOL

(usa)(usa)(wave)(wave)(wave)(wave)(wave)(wave)(wave)(usa)(usa)
This is CABL.com posting #176788. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mT9A
Posted in reply to: Re: What I've Learned/ Re: NUKE THEM by oldschoolgal
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: What I've Learned/ Re: NUKE THEM takaratay 10/5/2006 5:26:00 PM