Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: On the Road Again

I know your happy Dans local(spin). I still think were going to get a late season storm(flack). I won't rule them out till December , ya never know. Its just time to get back on the wood and the highways callin (nod). I'll be a cable gpsy forever(nod)(thumbup) . My 18 yr old and my 21 yr. old are ready to join dad in the biz. (bounce)(bounce)Never wanted them to follow my footsteps , but I don't know anything I could get them into that they could will pay them what production will . They won't go in the military (army)or college(deal) and for some reason they finally want to do cable(cool), oh well , at least they will be oldschool .Got alot to do before Saturday so I don't have much time here today. You and Dan should consider the Key West Trip (idea), bring the family (wave)(wave)(wave)(wave), memories are some of the best money ever spent, they last a lifetime. Grab Gary (smokin)and his Old Lady(queen) and come on down, if I get enough people ,we can charter a bus from Miami airport down and back. You can rent scooters in Key West to get around. Well'll have cars to transport the drunks back to the motels . They even got Strip Clubs(clap) there for those interested. Its beautiful down there , and a welcome change from snow and ice. Time for the "Party" (rockon) Picture a(bounce) Charter boat fishing in Key West (clap)on Christmas and picture those giant black piles of snow (bigcry)pushed up in parking lots, whatta you think???? You want a white christmas , well chrush some ice and put in in a clear glass set it outside in the sun and watch it melt (clap)and think about those people in the snow and ice. My kids want to go , I'm all for it . Lets all go down to the Hogs Breath Sallon and have an Oldschool good time(beerchug) . I'm trying to arrange this by Nov. 1'st . So let me know. Everybodys invited(bounce)(bounce)(bounce). I was there last year . The Keys are like being in a different world(nod). Let me know if your interested I'll be there(confused). (sunny)Jerry(sunny)(usa)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #176769. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mT9h
Posted in reply to: Re: On the Road Again by Wife of a cable guy
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: On the Road Again x Greasemonkey 10/6/2006 12:37:00 AM
Re: On the Road Again Wife of a cable guy 10/5/2006 5:29:00 PM
Re: On the Road Again lahm 10/5/2006 12:01:00 PM