Create your free account now! Sign up

On the Road Again

I've grown tired of waiting on a darn hurricane . Headed to Macon Ga. this weekend . I will be cutting trunk at night !2 pm to 6am , looking forward to it. We work Sunday night thru Thursday. If anybody knows any pretty single ladies in Macon give them my #. Also does anybody know if Paul Lagree is still repairing and selling meters in Florida ?? If so please send me his phone #. I've lost my black book with his old #. If anybody wants to get together for a cookout on the weekends let me know, I'm bringing my grill. I'm also planning a trip to Marathon Key to see Dave (CM50) and on to Key West for Christmas anyone elese that might want to join in contact me well in advance. Dave wants to go to Nassau by boat first , we'll work it out . It will surely be a Cable DOG/Dawgs Christmas to remember. I was in Key West last Christmas and had a blast. Come on and Join the Party, maybe we can book a whole motel.
(usa)"WHITFIELD"(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #176708. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mT8i
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: On the Road Again nrb1 10/4/2006 9:12:00 PM
Re: On the Road Again Wife of a cable guy 10/4/2006 6:49:00 PM