Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Surrender to the Taliban?? MY AS.

911 was not working in 6 counties here yesterday. Can't say but they blamed it on Embark , as subsideray of sprint . Could this be testing the waters for an attack. We have five military bases within 125 miles of each other here in North Carolina. All , so I have been told , by retired military , with security clearences, have nuclear warheads on missiles , on every base . Detnation of one would destroy everything like heroshima ( I know its not spelled correctly , I don't give a damn) within 150miles . To me that would insite detanation of the rest of the nukes on surrounding bases. I personally don't know if it would or not. I think its time for the US to use Star Wars techknowledgy . Keep sending our troops abroad and who will protect the US when the Sh.i.t hits here at home. Its coming sure as the sky is blue and anyone that thinks its not in my book is a fool . I'm sick to death of polotical adds on TV , who did or didn't do what. Poloygraph most of them and I'd bet 95% are all liars. It shouldn't be democrats and republicans , independants , this mess started with the Union and Confederates and ain't stopped yet. If Washington doesn't get a handle on things one more attack of proper planning will put the US in a State of Road Warriors. Its not like it was when Pearl Harbor occoured, I don't see the US becoming a war machine. When they took prayer out of the Schools, this country changed and will never be the same. One Nation under God , Bullsh.i.t . Not Anymore. Thanks Oldschool Gal , you made me realise I had changed , that I had started caring what people thought of me . I'm done biting my tongue. Time to go back to being me. (TOE TO TOE) Lets Go!!! Lets Roll!!! LINEDOG FOREVER!!
(fry) (2gun)(flack) "WHITFIELD"(pimp)(pirate) (usa)(beerchug)(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #176648. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mT7k
Posted in reply to: Surrender to the Taliban? by FiberSlasher
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: WELL IT'S ABOUT TIME I GOT YOUR BACK!!!!!! CABLE COP 10/3/2006 2:13:00 PM
Re: Surrender to the Taliban?? MY AS. NescoSaleRental 10/3/2006 1:10:00 PM