Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: "Nuke Them"

Actually, you have called people names, it was generalized but still done. I think what the gal is saying is that you just simply come across so arrogant that your beliefs are the right ones and your facts are to be true and everybody else is wrong, which is how you came across to me after reading your posts. But I would like to ask you one thing. Are you Indian or Japanese?, cause you state that your one of each in 2 different posts. Also what land are you referring to that the Jews took from the Palestinians???? They are a group who just want a country to call home so they are trying to claim the holy land which was never theirs. Oh and Hitler you cant be serious comparing Bush to Hitler I think you have your facts wrong Hitler wasn't just about killing Jews read up then get back to me I'll check in a few days (rotflmao). oh one more thing you weren't here first, or at least the part of you where you claim to be Indian, its just urban legend started from Indians who are still crying about land rights today because they lost the war over it.
(spin)
Just my opinion and does not reflect those of this site or its members.
This is CABL.com posting #176646. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mT7i
Posted in reply to: Re: "Nuke Them" by takaratay
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: "Nuke Them" oldschoolgal 10/3/2006 2:30:00 PM