Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Bruister and Associates

They might (as I personaly experienced) have you regularly following behind another tech who screws up every other job just to fix his messes when they should have assigned the work to you in the first place all because the office manager is banging the worthless tech's brains out and keeps assigning him big money jobs so he will have lots of cash to spend on her. How's that for a horror story? And don't say it ain't so satsouth because I can provide names, dates and quite a few job numbers to back it up. Also if you happen to be the IT manager and your girlfriend is the office manager and you pi$$ her off expect to get canned. A few other things, the GREAT insurance, AIN'T so great as they say it is, unless you call having nearly $900 in unpaid medical bills great when all you did was get a regular yearly physical for you and your wife. If your driving one of their trucks you'll never make over $600 per week, if your lucky enough to make that. And if your driving your own truck, expect to have to run hither and yon to help other techs on your time and at your own expense (translation, without PAY) if you finish your assignments early and before completing the company required number of work hours each day.

ddickens, just so you'll know I used to work for B&A (I was fired for trying to organize a union in one of their offices), and satsouth is in B&A managment in Meridian, MS. Satsouth only comes out when a post pops up that mentions B&A. Am I just a disgruntledex employee? Well before satsouth makes that claim I'll answer that, I wasn't disgruntled when I was union organizing, I and the other techs involved were just trying to hang on to what we had, which management was seeing fit to try and take away from us via the smoke and mirror's method. There would have been no need for the techs to try and unionize if the management hadn't started to f*ck with things and see how much money they could squeeze from the techs pay instead of cutting out some of the waste and high salaries of management. B&A is like a lot of companies out there, they would rather have the workers making near nothing so they can sit on their fat assets counting the cash. Am I disgruntled now? No, I am just sad that management continues to devalue it's greates asset, the workers whose sweat and toil make them their money ever day, and I just can't stand to see when they try to pull the wool over prospective employee's eyes and make them believe that B&A is really great. Fact is, the only people you will ever see here on the bar singing B&A's praises is B&A management.
If you are a good tech worthy of decent pay, and you are offered a job with B&A, don't walk away...run.
This is CABL.com posting #176606. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mT6E
Posted in reply to: Bruister and Associates by ddickens
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Bruister and Associates barnburner 10/10/2006 1:57:00 PM