Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: "Nuke Them"

just my theory about why the muslims attack only America and its' allies. i once read in philosopy that, "he who controls has the power and he who has the power controls." might there be some truth to that?

at one time russia and the u.s were condidered of equal strength and both controlled the power. russia, the eastern blok, the u.s. everything else. now the u.s controls even russia and the eastern blok because they want our democracy, support and handouts (mainly money).

having spent quite some time with different muslim sects (federal penitentiary) i don't believe they were originally a warring faction. it wasn't until people like louis farrakan decided it was time the muslim people be cut in on a slice of the power pie, 'by any means necessary.' and if the extremist, fanatical muslim terrorists (and not all muslims are) could defeat goliath, oh, what a coup that would be. they truly would have the power to do what ever they wished, even inflict their beliefs on all persons.

and really, do the terrorists really lose even when they are killed or their lands invaded? no!!! they become martars and we become bullies trying it inflict our beliefs on them. it is the same as when leon spinks won the heavy weight title. if he beats the champ (which he did) he is a hero (at least in some's eyes), and, if he loses, hey, the champ should not have beat him so mercilessly, the bully. the muslims and all other terrorists really do not have anything to lose and have everything to gain. why not try the u.s. i say, "kill them all and let god, or, if you prefer, a higher power, sort them out."

just my thoughts.
This is CABL.com posting #176548. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mT5I
Posted in reply to: Re: "Nuke Them" by vegassatellite
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: "Nuke Them" Wife of a cable guy 10/2/2006 8:12:00 AM