Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: "Nuke Them"

ouch !!! ouch!!!

You know what, Why don't you read??? I know I'm just wasting my time here, BUT, here goes.

Why do you take things so personally??? I am not trying to make anyone feel stupid , except for those to whom it applies. I will not be responsible for your "self esteem". I am trying to move the conversation along from "Bush Sucks" to, What the hell are we going to do now??? I have tired of people who do nothing but bitch and whine about everything with NO SOLUTIONS other than "Bush Sucks". OK! OK! we get it!!!! NOW WHAT???

All you have to do is go back to the latest post from Clean Splice. He PROVES every point I've made over the last few days. OK! OK! WE GET IT!!!! IS THAT ALL YOU'VE GOT ??? NOW WHAT???

And another thing, Please don't try to put the fake American Christianity on me. Thank You for your prayers, But REALLY !!!
When you get to make it up as you go, What good is your religion. And don't tell me your praying for me after you've just tried to put me down every- which - way. Now come on oldschoolgal, WWJD ???

I find it amazing that if I sat here and ran post after post, the other way. I 'm sure I would get no grief from you. I used to think just like you when I was 17. But world reality changed my view. I travelled the world. I studied the world. I experienced the world. And you know what oldschoolgal??? I "Discovered" that America is the greatist country EVER. With ALL it's flaws. With ALL it's wart's. There is NO other place I would EVER want to be. I AM EXTREMELY Blessed to be FROM America AND LIVE IN America. And FRANKLY, I've had it with people who Bitch and Whine and Moan about her, With NO solution or remedy other than "Impeach Bush". Start presenting some USABLE solutions and I will listen to You. Until then???

Good luck, oldschoolgal, but please read before you jump all over people. At least I have a solution, Well three (3) actually.

#1. Close the borders and turn off ALL the "freebies" to ANYONE here who's not supposed to be. And before you start with the "racist" campaign, I will remind you that I AM a government documented American Indian of the Choctaw Nation. We were here FIRST !!!!

#2. KILL AND DESTROY "ANYONE" who wants to do my family, my neighbor-hood, my city, my state, and my beloved USA ANY form of harm. oldschoolgal, study history, the Constitution and Christianity are NOT death pacts.

#3. Get rid of ANYONE in political office who does NOT or WONT understand #1 and #2. Again,oldschoolgal, They DON'T CARE if your a Democrat, Republican, independent, or anything else. They want you dead because your not MUSLIM. PLEASE don't take my word for it, Educate yourself. And if your a Christian like you claim, Your the next best thing to a Jew. GOD help you !!!

(usa)(usa)(sad)(sad)(sad)(sad)(sad)(sad)(sad)(usa)(usa)
This is CABL.com posting #176492. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mT4O
Posted in reply to: Re: "Nuke Them" by oldschoolgal
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: "Nuke Them" oldschoolgal 10/2/2006 5:53:00 PM