Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: "Nuke Them"

I am truly facinated by people who see a conspiracy behind EVERY "Bush". But there has NEVER been ANY terrorism/terrorists until "Bush" invaded Iraq as part of the war on terror. It's NOT possible, you see, because Iraqies were just peace loving, wholesome, fun-loving, party all night people, until the evil "Bush" came along. Even tho, EVERY intelligence agency from EVERY country at the time said the Iraqies were what the IRAQIES claimed to be. EVERYONE was fooled.

You are wasting your time, Brother. To the "Bush Sucks" crowd, there IS NO PROOF that GW is NOT the Anti-Christ. Whoops !!! He is Hitler, because if GW is the Anti-Christ, then there would have to be a "Christ". And we ALL know that Christ is just a tool of the "Church" to control the weak-minded amongst us.

I have a question for you "enlightened" people. You will have to excuse this stupid, idiot, robot, southerner. But WHAT exactly is your problem with Hitler???? From Lenin to Castro. From Mao to Mussilinni. From Hussein to Abedinijad. I can't find ONE other dictator/ tyrant/ mass murderer you've ever been against. How did Hitler get on your S**tlist. I know he killed a couple of Jewish people, but we ALL know that the "jews" stole the land they currently "occupy". Thats why the palistinians and Hamas are right to kill as many "jews as they can, "RIGHT"??????

NO AMOUNT OF TRUTH WILL CONVINCE THE "BUSH SUCKS" CROWD. IT'S ALL LIES YOU STUPID "RUBES". CAN'T YOU SEE, "BUSH DID IT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All you have to do is watch the Muslims, to see what they are. How can you watch ANY newscast and NOT see the truth.

(usa)(usa)(confused)(confused)(confused)(confused)(confused)(confused)(confused)(usa)(usa)

This is CABL.com posting #176422. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mT3G
Posted in reply to: Re: "Nuke Them" by rhurton
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: "Nuke Them" vegassatellite 9/30/2006 12:25:00 AM
Christ IS NOT a Tool! oldschoolgal 9/29/2006 9:44:00 PM
Re: "Nuke Them" warrenrf 9/29/2006 8:42:00 PM
Re: "Nuke Them" rdrner 9/29/2006 7:42:00 PM