Create your free account now! Sign up

What a Monkey!!!

A guy walks into a bar with his pet monkey. He unhooks his leash and the monkey is running all over the place. He's jumping up on everything and he finally jumps up on the pool table. The monkey picks up the Q Ball looks at it and pops it into his mouth and swallows it. The bartender says to the guy, "Hey what is going on with your monkey? He just swallowed my Q Ball." The guy says, "Yah, I hope the little bastard chokes to death on that Q Ball, he's been driving me crazy lately." The guy drinks up and leaves with his monkey.
Next day the guy and his monkey come in again and this time after running and jumping up on everything the monkey jumps up on the bar. He goes over to this ladies drink and picks out the cherry. He sticks it up his ass and pulls it back out, pops it in his mouth and swallows it. The bartender and the lady couldn't believe what just happened. The monkey runs down the bar and grabs an olive out of this guys drink, sticks it up his ass, pulls it out and pops it in his mouth and swallows it. Now the bartender says, "Hey buddy, what gives with that monkey of yours? Yesterday he swallows my Q Ball and today he's sticking things up his ass and then swallowing them."
The guy says, "Yah I know, ever since trying to pass that Q ball from yesterday, he's measuring everything before he eats it!"
This is CABL.com posting #176361. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mT2H
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: What a Monkey!!! messenger 9/29/2006 8:26:00 PM
Re: What a Monkey!!! Stone Face 9/29/2006 7:34:00 PM
Re: What a Monkey!!! takaratay 9/29/2006 9:19:00 AM