Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How Does the US Leave Iraq Gracefully

Fact-Iraq has cost us 300 BILLION dollars(personally I bet much more), much going to companies no one but neo-cons have sympathy for(Like Haliburton). I bet we could build some levees that could stop cat 5 hurricanes(on all cities in hurricane alley) with that kind of money.
Fact-2709 US deaths in Iraq, gotta figure 4 times that # in casualties. Even uber-liberals support our soldiers, to support otherwise is silly. They have kids too.
Fact-130,000 Iraqi deaths, are their lives less worthy than ours. In the great sperm lottery, we could be them.
Fact-Bush is a dumbazz. To suggest otherwise shows your biased or you are much like him.

My Opininion-We're creating more terrorists, than we are killing.

What happened to the grand ole Republican party, when I was younger, they gave a damn about being fiscaslly conservative, nagged the hell out of dems. about taxing and spending. What a turnaround.
They did not let the neo-cons control the party. They were the party of less goverment.

Vote Libertarian!!!

This is CABL.com posting #176311. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mT1T
Posted in reply to: Re: How Does the US Leave Iraq Gracefully by mt30ys
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: How Does the US Leave Iraq Gracefully Wife of a cable guy 9/28/2006 9:02:00 AM