Create your free account now! Sign up

To all "One Click Ponies"

Go to google address bar type in: vietnam veterans association then click. Don't worry you won't overexert yourself holding down shift key you san use all small case. Go to second link click on V VA Response-Target. Sorry that's 2 clicks and I understand that might exceed any one day click limits. And apologize for any "Inconvenient Truths" don't want anyone to have a meltdown over any self-induced incompetence.

If ya like good rumors hows about wonkettes a couple of months back about candi and brushslayer(being lovers). Two good things could come of this if it were true. #1 a lesbian would be flipped(or at the very least a bi-lateral agreement) & #2 America would now have concrete evidence for impeachment, i.e. clinton blowjob and cumquat stained dress.

For all you "One Click Ponies" here's another rumor around the globe, I hear, there's WMD's in Iraq. So save up your clicks for a week that will be 7 @ one per day (do the math) check your resources and get your facts straight that's, an o'lielly line. Of course you all knew that.

So, put some (sunny) in your life and come out from under that rock, g w has it under controll he's chasing ghost and killin' boogeymen over there so we don't have to here. Be vwey vwey afraid....of the truth!
This is CABL.com posting #176162. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTZu
Posted in reply to: Re: Target French owned and not Veteran friendly. by cablenut2
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: To all "One Click Ponies" bushmaster 9/25/2006 7:38:00 PM