Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: America a Third World Country

Is your PM directed to Me?? I don't live on the computer I just check in. If you want a response from me to your comments. I don't like a damn soul in Washington. They are for the most part puppets. As far as terroist go . The war in Iraq is sure as f.c.k not the answer. Because a handful attacked us, should have not provoked a full scale invasion. We are only breeding terroist in or over Iraq. Bush's statement as to now the terroist have a place to play (IRAQ) is ludracrist . Here is common sense , why the hell would you attack araments of troops , when you could kill so many Americans else where. People better wake up an smell the roses. 911 won't be s.h.i.t next time. I'm glad your have your opinion of my statements. People voted in the last Two elections but who was elected??? You do the math!! When America is in a state of Road Warriors you want need to worry about whos elected. America is #1 at least until the next great depression. If you can't see we are living in the last days you better read your Bible its all in there. I'm not a Bible thummper , but I'm not blind either.
(usa) "WHITFIELD"(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #176152. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTZk
Posted in reply to: Re: America a Third World Country by warrenrf
There are 0 replies to this message