Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: America a Third World Country

Warren and any non neo-rep. will never see eye to eye, except we agree people should vote. If you don't like the way things are going, toss them sobs out. Be sure to have bucketfulls of money; to really have a chance of changing the status quo.

I personally don't like big business running the country like they do now especially (but always have in modern times), I have but one vote and I use it. I try to influence others to see the light (imho), but it's hard to enlighten those who are so ingrained in their beliefs they will not listen to anything but their own rhetoric.

I really don't know wtf we can do about the illegals, when big business welcomes them. In my area, most construction, and landscape jobs are dominated by the Latinos, legal and illegal.
(The ones I've actually gotten to know are fine folks)
If we stopped them at the border we may get part of those trades but what about outsourcing. You can call many of the nations largest, most politcally potent companies and get someone with a very thick Indian accent.

I've said it before and will say it again, greed will be the downfall of our great nation.
If your a politition you should represent YOUR PEOPLE, not your intrests(or your parties for that matter). I'm very confident most democrats and republicans cannot say that hosnestly.
Vote for what you believe in, but at least do unbiased research.

This is CABL.com posting #176100. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTYu
Posted in reply to: Re: America a Third World Country by warrenrf
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: America a Third World Country oldschooldbstech 9/23/2006 11:36:00 PM