Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: More info on Cell tower shooting

I still think the cops put a weapon in Furr's hand after he was dead. I just wonder if they actually traced ownership the weapon, Furr supposedly pointed at the officer, to him or if the gun was really a throw down piece the cops came up with after the shooting to justify their actions.

I've got to drive up to Charlotte in the next few days to pick up a motorcycle. You can bet your sweet butts I'm not going to hang out around any cellphone towers or lock myself in a house while I am there.

The only difference between a cop and a criminal is the cop hasn't been caught and convicted, yet. Just take a look at those guys who did all that crap to those prisoners over in Iraq. While you may or may not think that what they did to those terrorist was bad, just keep in mind that many of those soldiers/guards are reservist or nat'l guardsmen who are cops and prison guards in their regular lives back here at home. So, if they felt it was no big deal to do such illegal things to the towelheads in their custody what makes anyone think they wouldn't do the same to your son or daughter who got picked up for DUI or some other petty crime? I'm not saying all cops are bad, but I think they have been given too much power and that they all too often take advantage and abuse the very same people whom they were hired to "protect & serve".
This is CABL.com posting #176037. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTXt
Posted in reply to: More info on Cell tower shooting by 1putthood
There are 0 replies to this message