Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Impeach Bush over illegal aliens?

Sure Bush would like to catch or kill Osama, but not until it can be used for political or monitary gain. For now there is more profit for Bush and his cronies in fighting the war. If Osama were to be caught or killed then that would give the people all the more reason to say, "let's get the frack out of Iraq". As much as I hate to say it, I don't think the Kerry supporters were too far off when they suggested that if Osama had been caught or killed that it wouldn't have been released until just before the election. If Osama were in custody or laying cold and stiff on a slab today, we wouldn't be told about, at least not until the last days of Bush's presidency. If he had been captured they'd use the excuse, "we kept it secret so as to infiltrate and disrupt the actions of the Al Quaida network." And if he were dead, the excuse for witholding the info would be, "we were only jusy now able to positively identify the remains through DNA."
I guess I should have added "at this time" to my statement that there is no profit for Bush and his cronies to catch or kill Osama. Because for now and the foreseeable future, the profit for those guys is in the fighting of the war, not the winning of it.
This is CABL.com posting #175987. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTWF
Posted in reply to: Re: Impeach Bush over illegal aliens? by Vagabond
There are 0 replies to this message