Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Impeach Bush over illegal aliens?

from mt30ts.....Holy Democrat Batman this guy is lost in the desert, he is seeing camels in the U.S.A. and Bush is riding one. The only camel Bush is riding is going up Saddams ass and Osama is next in line.
I think the Dixie Chicks have a new cd out you should listen to it with a rag over your head get a true sense of how it feels to be hated, then you'll realize just how lucky we are to have Bush on top.
(wink)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Osama should be first in line(been chasing that fckr for 5 years, must not be tryin to hard) if you don't agree you need to think about how that part of the world operates. Bush and co. created thousands of Osamas. Democracy in the arab world is a pipedream. Turkey being the lone execption. How did the Palestine free elections go, who's actually in power in Lebanon. How's the Iran Nuclear(ur Nukleer)thing going, how many arabs hate us now compared to before Bush. We get very little oil from the middle east, btw how come Iraq oil ain't supporting that war. Which was claimed a victory a couple of years ago.....Horse feces

As far as the dixie chicks comment, I don't give a damn about their political views, I rate their music as pretty good considering I'm more of a rocker than a country fan. I don't understand why they are blackballed, guess its folks that put politics ahead of life. Bush has uttered hundreds of non-wise comments, the dixie chick lady mentions 2 or 3. I imagine the Beatle's, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zepplin, Bob Dylan, etc etc etc have made similar comments. The republican hate machine wasn't active back then.

Most democrats suck, but not nearly as bad as our current administration. As a libertarian, I believe our congress passes entirely too many laws for no reason whatsoever. If it don't hurt anyone don't campaign or legislate.

What happened to republican financial conservatism, I mean REALLY,
this is a huge issue even sane reps. are worried about. You have to note that most reps. running for re-election this year are distancing themselves from our pres.

I don't mind being hated if I state the obvious, the only folks that will hate me for my comments are brainwashed or possibly far right christians(I'm christian too).

Think b4 you speak, write, or vote for our countrys sake!

This is CABL.com posting #175870. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTUM
Posted in reply to: Re: Impeach Bush over illegal aliens? by mt30ys
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Impeach Bush over illegal aliens? mt30ys 9/19/2006 4:43:00 PM
Re: Impeach Bush over illegal aliens? uboatcmdr 9/19/2006 8:46:00 AM