Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: non responders ftp site

This is hilarious, Alot of you crack me up,(roll)(roll)(roll) It's very simple ladies and gentlemen. You have three (3) choices,

#1. Which I think is a great, is to precall the customer, refuse the job if they have no / no working phone. GREAT IDEA !!!

#2. Shut up, do the job for free and get charged back anyways. (some of you are amazing !!!)

#3. Actually stand your ground and refuse to work for DTV until they stop this INSANE requirement. I hate to break it to you all. But, there are other things to do out there.

Untill you actually grow a spine and refuse to be held responsible for something you have ABSOLUTLEY NO CONTROL OVER, you will continue to get taken advantage of. PLEASE people, Stand up for yourselves. HOW CAN YOU ACCEPT THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHETHER THE CUSTOMER HAS A PHONE OR NOT??????????

This is one of the reasons I REFUSE to work for DTV. But I made a choice and you can too ! And don't even start with the "they want to start a union crap" I know your out there !!!! Com'on people, get a spine. Look around, you might actually find a better situation. Quit taking ANYTHING your offered.

BOL to ALL !!!!!!!!!!!

(usa)(usa)(wave)(wave)(wave)(wave)(wave)(wave)(wave)(usa)(usa)
This is CABL.com posting #175702. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTR4
Posted in reply to: Re: non responders ftp site by khali11
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: non responders ftp site vegassatellite 9/15/2006 11:42:00 PM
Re: non responders ftp site JBF COMPANY 9/15/2006 11:26:00 PM
Re: non responders ftp site oldschooldbstech 9/15/2006 9:44:00 PM