Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The Pathway to 9/11 on ABC

I watched and cried with those people, That was a very sad day in American History and yes being a grown man I still cried so while you sitting there watching tv I have to Wonder where my Son is and hope my Nephews are all watching over each other and that everyone with kids there, come home safe
And May GOD bless yours that are there too.

AndI find this a little troubling, My Son and Nephews are there or getting reading to shove off. And If one or all where to die for trying to keep this Country safe and they gave there Lifes for our freemdom, I can't see why if My only son dies there, That I can;'t see why, By my my choice and my sons choice he went to war to save America that anyone would choose to protest after a loved one dies, It was there choice and NON of us wanted war but y the grace of god there giving there lifes for our freedoms why would you ever think that after your kid come back in a bag that he was there doing what he thought was the right thing to do.
I'd be lost with out my son and nephews but they chose to give there life for your freedom

I hope this makes since for some reason Cindy Sheehan popped in my head, Well Cindy I knew your son we went threw the same schools going up in Van Nuys, And this is what we wanted in life was to go in the military and become a man and if it came to it die for OUR COUNTRY.

My heart goes out to everyones loss i know whats going on there but with these sons and daughters of ours serving will all be lost.(usa)
This is CABL.com posting #175554. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTPG
Posted in reply to: Re: The Pathway to 9/11 on ABC by IslandCableDog
There is 1 reply to this message
Charter personal cablenut2 9/14/2006 2:22:00 PM