Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Craziest thing to happen while at an install?

I went to this one house in Atlanta to do a phone install. An old lady came to the door. 4ft 5in 165lbs and bottomless. I instantly backed away from the door and said mam I can't enter your home until you put on some clothes. She said "let me tell you something Martin Luther King Junior married me and is coming back as a woman." I said " one second mam." I went outside and called my supervisor he said "tell her to go put some clothes on." I said "I already did she didn't." He said that I should connect her from the outside and leave. I asked then who the hell is going to sign the work order. I told him that he was full of **** and he should come do this damn install. This lady was clearly out of her mind and I wasn't going to stick around and get accused of some sort of wrong doing to her. He then told me to call inhouse dispatch and tell them. The narrow minded female twit had the nerve to tell that I had to go back give the customer the reason why I couldn't do the install. I asked this dispatcher "so you honestly want me to reenter an unstable person's house and say something that could set her off?" "Why don't you either call her and tell her that or come here and tell her that?" I am not going to do it you are customer service I am a contractor who is not going to get screwed on this one do your job.
This is CABL.com posting #175491. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTOF
Posted in reply to: Craziest thing to happen while at an install? by IslandCableDog
There are 0 replies to this message