Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Ants

Satman0001 I believe what you say is true but, that doesn't mean the carpenter ants have left the premises and aren't eating away at another corner of your house.

About 3yr ago my dog ripped up an underground invisible fence. Prior to that I had massive ants in the kitchen and the ant poison wasn't doing at all what they claimed(immune?). But when I realized that broken line and that signal/frequency was driving them away I checked into what was on the market. For the price of putting electronics around the house to drive ants or termites away might be something to look into for a hundred dollar doggie collar and 500ft of wire. Read on the net in the last year that Orkins termite control is about 40% fallible. Divide and conquer and/or process of elimination. Like catv and as contrive as those gold push-ons and the Realistic junk at radio shack. Off topic some of the best reliable sound(mid price for the buck) electronics I've seen in the past 15yrs straight up Philips Brand no Magnavox Phi.
This is CABL.com posting #175241. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTKD
Posted in reply to: Re: Ants by satman0001
There are 0 replies to this message